Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It Is A First Grade Life For Me...

Is anyone else feeling the need to redecorate their classroom. Well we all know that Lory has been redecorating. If you haven't seen her earlier post, you need to check it out. She found some way cute polka dot accessories.  
 I have been busy (I bet you are too) making things for next year.  My theme for next year..... 
drum roll please....  
It's A First Grade Life For Me!!! 
The reason for the pirate theme... well at my house all my little 4 year does is talk about pirates!!! Pirate this, Pirate that, Captain Jack Sparrow, mermaids, swords, and treasure.  He even wants his new room to be a pirate room. So I might as well kill two birds with one stone, I suppose. I have made several things to upgrade my classroom which I am going to be sharing today with you. They are pirate themed, but who doesn't love a cute pirate!  I found some super cute ideas at 

 


Here is a preview of my interactive writing folder I have been working on.  This is what I am going to use next year.  This writing folder includes graphic organizers, spelling helps, anchor charts and the rainbow editing to make writing more interactive. 


If you are wondering what rainbow editing is, see this post.   
It makes editing a breeze...

Here is a graphic organizer from my writing folder for free.  

 I am also going to be posting more rainbow editing anchor charts...  I had to make some pirate ones to go with my themed writing folder.  I will also post the ones I made for Lory.  She is doing Froggy.  Hopefully I will get them uploaded tonight, if my kiddos go to sleep nicely:)



Coming Soon!!!

11 comments:

Chrissy said...

I got the redecorating bug 2 weekends ago when my mom created a rainforest tree in the corner of my classroom. Next year will be a wild animal theme.
Isn't it funny how we start working on next year before this one's even through?
Love your pirate idea!
 Chrissy

First Grade Found Me

Unknown said...

I feel it...I feel it!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Lisa R. said...

I completely love the pirate theme! I've been doing that for a few years now & my kiddies love it! I pinned your pirate writing folder to buy for next year. :)

Lisa
fsuteach81@yahoo.com

Camille said...

Lisa, I would love to see pictures of your room. I bet it is so stinking cute!!! Thanks for stopping by:)

Camille said...

Chrissy, I love the wild animal theme. Have you seen Deanna Jump's wild animal art. It is super cute! Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

So cute Camille! Your room is looking great. . .and how fun that your little ones at home are so into pirates. I remember when Austie was . . .(tears, sniff, sniff) time goes by so fast!
Lory

Mrs. Spring said...

It's sooooo cute Camille!

Kelley Smith said...

Camille, you need to check out our pirate glyphs and writing projects, They would go perfectly with your new theme and make a fabulous display in your room! You can see them on our blog.
I'm your newest follower!

Kelley Smith said...

Sorry, though the blog address would display with my name! To read about and see photo of the Pirate Glyphs go to www.GlyphGirls.com.

Thanks!

Unknown said...

It has become pretty good for the students to think and to brought around every possible facts which is needed to be followed by the one. letter of intent pharmacy residency

sara mohamed said...

شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف منازل بخميس مشيط
تنظيف سجاد بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف مجالس بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف سجاد بابها
شركة رش مبيدات بابها
شركة تنظيف فلل بابها
شركة تنظيف سجاد بابها
شركة تنظيف كنب بابها
شركة تنظيف سجاد ومجالس بابها
شركة تنظيف خزانات بابها
شركة تنظيف منازل بابها

Pin It button on image hover