Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Behavior Bingo Freebie


Have your students been torturing you with their behavior.  Mine have been a little, rambunctious.  I am sure you have probably seen this on pinterest.


Don't you love pinning...  my husband has threatened to throw my iPad into the toliet, because I am constantly pinning after my little monsters go to bed.  Sorry hubby...

Here is how it works...When a kid is doing what he/she is supposed to be doing and you see him/her, that student then gets to sign his/her name in a box. At the end of the day, you roll a dice for the letter and the number. The student gets a reward....

So here is my version of behavior bingo.




7 comments:

Ms. Chrissy B said...

I really like this! Thanks so much for sharing it!!

Buzzing with Ms. B

Mrs. Anderson said...

Yes, my little firsties have been misbehaving more than normal OR maybe I'm just over stressed! I like the Bingo idea and plan to try it next week. Thanks for sharing!
Connie:)
www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Looks so cute Camille!
Lory

Chrissy said...

I love, love, love this! My class could use a little something extra & new about now. Thanks!
--Chrissy
Http://www.firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com

Mrs. Hodson said...

love it!

Melissa
todayinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

Barbara said...

I've never seen this. It looks like fun!
Barbara
Grade ONEderful
Ruby Slippers

Sheree Peterson said...

I tried this today. LOVE IT! Gave you a shout out on my blog for it. Thanks!
Petersons-Pad

Pin It button on image hover