Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Just went crazy in Rachelle's TpT Store!


Hi everyone! How is your week going? The weather here is beautiful but is going to turn very cold in a few days! Brrrrrr. I am watching an old Jerry Lewis/Dean Martin movie on Netflix. So funny. :) I am also  shopping on Teachers Pay Teachers. I just went crazy in Rachelle's {What the Teacher Wants!} store and bought these . . .





In self defense, I think I should be able to blame part of it on her for having such cute and timely stuff!! Thanks Rachelle! Here is the link to her store if you want to peek for yourself.

I also have my eye on this from Lori Rosenberg's TpT Store . . .


Thanks ladies for all of your amazing work!
Hugs,





2 comments:

Lori Rosenberg said...

Rachelle's stuff does look amazing! Thanks for the shout-out about my writing menu!
ΡΌ Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter
luvyorkies@gmail.com

Mrs. Wathen said...

Looks like some great units! I have several units from both their stores! Hard to resist!

I just found your blog tonight and am your newest follower:)

Tammy
The Resourceful Apple

Pin It button on image hover