Thursday, November 15, 2012

Classroom Ear bud storage, Readers Theater Headband

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday! One week until Thanksgiving, WOW. Time does fly by. A while ago I shared an idea for crayon storage: 


Well, as you know, "Necessity is the Mother of Invention." I recently had to re purpose my shoe organizer because I needed a way to neatly store the children's ear buds that they use  for  "Listen to Reading".
This is what I did:
Each child is assigned a "classroom number" that we use for a lot of things. I put their classroom number on the ear buds and on a pocket in the shoe organizer. This keeps them all in a nice tidy place that is safe and easily accessible. 

I also have a freebie for you. I have a group of kids doing a little Thanksgiving Readers Theater next week to introduce Common Core RL 1.6. I made these cute badges that we are going to staple on a headband for each child in the play.

Click here to print



1 comment:

Dancing into First said...

Oh How I love organizational things. This is super, thanks for the tip
Dynelle
http://firstgradefunmrsdunn.blogspot.ca/

Pin It button on image hover