Monday, April 23, 2012

Printable for PixyStix Balloons

This is an idea that we saw on What the Teacher Wants last summer. It has been so much fun for birthdays this year and I decided to do it again next year but with a new design for the balloon. In keeping with the theme I seem to be developing for next year, I used the Froggy inspired clip art set from Nikki at Melonheadz Illustrating . . .I drew my balloon shape on my master and then copied onto various colors of cardstock. After that I cut them out and stapled to the giant Pixy. You can find GiAnT PixyStix at Amazon . . .



Click here if you would like to print it for yourself

1 comment:

Mrs. Anderson said...

Cute idea! I'm sure the kids love them. Thanks for sharing!!
Connie :)
www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

Pin It button on image hover