Saturday, April 28, 2012

First Item at Teachers Pay Teachers!

Hi everyone! Happy Saturday to you all. :) Phew! It has been a busy week. Dibels, husband's retirement open house, son and 3 friends home from college visiting for a few days, chores, etc. etc.

Anyway, today I have had a chance to work on a little project: My very first item at Teachers Pay Teachers! So exciting. I feel kinda accomplished and nervous all at the same time. :) Here is a little preview: There are 12 Daily CAFE signs for the top of the bulletin board. Use a set or mix and match. I will add more as time goes by and I would love it if you would follow me on TpT. Right now my follower number is a great big 0!


Click here to see on Teachers pay Teachers

12 comments:

Delighted said...

I'm your first follower, so you are at #1 now! Good luck with your store. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

First Grade Delight
imgoingfirst@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I'm your second follower!! Congrats on starting your store!!

Jennifer
The First Grade Dream

Unknown said...

Thanks girls! That's so sweet of you. xo
Lory

Ms. J said...

These are so cute!! I am now following you.


Miss J

Smiles, Crayons, and Endless Stories

Sandra said...

It looks awesome! LOVE!
❤ Sandra
Sweet Times in First
sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

Mrs. M said...

I'm so glad I came across your blog! I'm your newest follower :)

Color Me Kinder

Unknown said...

I a follower number 6!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Sheree Peterson said...

Wow, these look great Lori! I'm a follower for sure.
Petersons-Pad

Lori Rosenberg said...

I'm so excited for you! I am following your store. Your products look top-rate!

Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
Teaching With Love and Laughter

Mrs. Anderson said...

I added you first item on TPT to my wishlist. I'm thinking about doing a frog theme for next year and your signs would look great in my room. Thanks for being so creative! I am following you on TPT.
Connie:)
www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

Tamera Wilson said...

HI! I just found your cute blog! I can't wait to look around- I also teach first grade.
Stop by sometime!
:)
Tamera

http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com

Leslie said...

Congrats!
-Leslie @KindergartenWorks

Pin It button on image hover