Sunday, April 22, 2012

Furry Friends Linky Party and Reminder

Hi everyone! I was so worried that I had missed out on this linky party . . .so glad I didn't. I am joining Sandy from Soaring Through Second for this:


I love this idea! Here is a picture of our baby . . .



Her name is Lucy and she is a West Highland White Terrier. She is 6 years old today. Happy Birthday Lucy. {heart heart} I will admit she is very spoiled. She has a huge personality even though she is only 17 pounds. She thinks she is on charge of the whole house street, entire block. She is very sweet, lovey and a great companion. She loves following us around and also pretty much thinks the king sized bed is really hers!

I also wanted to say it's not too late to join our Summer Project/Summer Fun Linky Party and share what you have planned this summer. :) Please come on and join up here:

Lastly, my class absolutely loves the Community Helpers video that Becca posted below. They beg to watch it and sing along. Thanks for finding it Becca. :)


6 comments:

Erica said...

Lucy is adorable!

Erica

Sprinkles to Kindergarten

Barbara said...

I'm in love with Lucy!! She's SOOOOO cute :)

❀Barbara❀
Grade ONEderful
Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

Mrs. Nolan said...

So cute! Sounds like my bulldog!

totallyterrificteachingtools.blogspot.com

Lohren Nolan

BAK Pack Photography said...

Lucy is soooooo cute!
❀Beth Ann❀
Taming My Flock of Firsties
bakteach16@gmail.com

Becca said...

Lucy is the best. Don't let Lory kid you. We all love to visit with Lucy, and it is so much fun when she gets to visit school.

Sandy said...

Lucy is adorable!!!!! Thank you for sharing! And isn't the king bed hers??? Who else's would it be???!!! :)

Pin It button on image hover