Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happy Day and Writer's Notebook Cover Freebie :)

I am linking up with Manic Mondays at Classroom Freebies!
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

It is a beautiful day! I hope you are doing something relaxing and fun where you are today.

I'm sure you have picked up on the fact that I love, love, love Nikki from Melonheadz Illustrating. This is a little Writer's Notebook cover I made this week that we are using next year. It features one of her darling sets and borders . . .


 Click here if you would like a copy

8 comments:

Cynthia said...

Cute idea. I just found your blog and I'm your newest follower! :-)

Cynthia

2nd Grade Pad

Lohren Nolan said...

So cute! Thanks for the freebie. Come check out my very, very new blog!

totallyterrificteachingtools.blogspot.com

Lohren Nolan

Barbara said...

That's REALLY cute, Lory! Thanks :)

❀Barbara❀
Grade ONEderful
Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

Lori Rosenberg said...

Oh, that is just too cute!

Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
Teaching With Love and Laughter

Randi said...

Cute! I'm your newest follower!
I would love a visit too!

Randi @ Teach It With Class
My TPT Store
My Facebook Page

etown said...

Great blog.Notebook is one of the major source for all types of education.Front and back side wrappers will play the major role for the notebook impressions. Students are interested in major activites like sports,natural and various types of activities, In this sense students love notebook by looking the various scenes, still in front and back side wrappers, so it may induce the students to use notebook regularly.We are one of the toppest three notebook cover designs in India. Our designs spreads in all over India.

Cynthia said...

Saw this again on Classroom Freebies. Isn't Chasity the best? Love your blog!

Cynthia

2nd Grade Pad

Curious Catherine said...

LOVE the writing cover! I wonder... do you have a copy for different grades? I teach Kindergarten AND first grade. I'd love to have one for each grade.

Pin It button on image hover