Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year and a Couple of FuN FinDs!

 
Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't posted for a while. Over the Christmas break we were finishing up some home construction, having carpet installed, moving stuff out of storage etc., etc. . . so in other words ExTrEme ChAoS has been the norm at our house for the last few weeks! I will admit that there was a day or two that I had to go out into the garage where the chest of drawers was located to get my underwear! (no pun intended. ha, ha) I hope everyone had a great break. We started back to school today. My class was stellar! I think they were glad to be back. Today I am actually sharing a couple of fun finds that I got over the break.

1. Fuji Instax Camera.
This is so unnecessary but entertaining none the less. It takes mini sized Polaroid photos . . yes Polaroids- remember those?! A throw back to another time . . . Mine came from Amazon.



2. Black and Decker Flex Vac
COOLEST thing ever! . . .and I really mean that. I can't tell you how many times we have reached for this rechargable little vaccuum during the last couple of weeks. Love it for quick clean ups. It comes with a few different attachments including one that reaches under the edge of the stove. It is also wonderful for stairs. Ours came from Walmart.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am loving that camera!! (love the look of polaroids!!)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Pin It button on image hover