Friday, January 6, 2012

Book Review

Over Winter Recess, I spent a lot of time on Pinterest and found a great book for New Year's Resolutions to read to my little ones. I was quite excited until I discovered not one of our bookstores had it in stock. Thanks to Lory and her really cool Amazon ordering capabilities she ordered it for me (because I found it the last day of our break).

My family decided to make one last run to the "big" city, and I thought I would check one more bookstore. It wasn't there, but I found this:

Click here to find a copy for yourself.

It was just too perfect, I HAD to get it. I thought I might try and do a snowman brace (we ran out of time and ended up doing this). But it not only talked about snowmen, but goes through all the seasons AND the water cycle. Talk about integration! And to top it off, my little ones loved it! This is a definite do again.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks like a great book! I will have to add it to my wish list!
=) Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies

Unknown said...

So cute!
Lory

Pin It button on image hover