Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hello, Birthday Stuff and Pincushion Craft

Hello everyone! I haven't been writing much lately because I have been dealing with cold/sinus stuff. Yuck! I wanted to mention that I am working on a cute BiRthDaY set that will include certificates, bookmarks, badges and a fun idea for what I do for class birthdays. Fingers crossed, I will finish that up this week. In the meantime, hopefully a few people have grabbed the math fact powerpoints. I will be posting more of those also. I have been using them at school and have emailed them to parents to use for home practice as well. On my personal blog, The Robin's Nest, I just posted pics of a pincushion craft that I did in less than an hour! I would love for you to check it out. . .
Best Wishes :)

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Hope you feel better real soon!

Barbara
Grade ONEderful

Chrissy said...

I can't wait to see your birthday set. Hope you're better very soon.
 Chrissy

First Grade Found Me

Pin It button on image hover