Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sweet Tribute from Nikki for the Powell Boys

From Nikki at Melonheadz:

"Many of you have been following the story of Susan Cox Powell.

She went missing 2 years ago, from a town not far from where I live.

This last Sunday their father ( who has been a person

of interest in their mother's disappearance )

took their lives, and his own.

                                  My heart breaks for their family and friends.
You are in my prayers."

Thanks for doing this Nikki, what a sweet remembrance of these two darling boys. Just so heartbreaking . . . hugs to their family!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

There are just no words. They are in my thoughts and prayers. My heart breaks for the grandparents.

Tricia
Queen with Class

Sheree Peterson said...

Beautiful tribute! Just so tragic and heart wrenching. Big hugs to all involved from the families to the case worker to law enforcement.
Petersons-Pad

Lori said...

I have been following this story and it is just heartbreaking for all involved.
Lori
Conversations in Literacy

Pin It button on image hover