1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
Here are my
boring fun facts:
1. I was 1 pound 15 ounces when I was born.
2. I will be 46 years old in July. (gasp)
3. Our "baby" at home is a 17 pound West Highland White Terrier.
4. I watch "Family Affair" "Dick Van Dyke" and "Mary Tyler Moore" on the DVR in the evenings.
5. I love "Dancing With the Stars" and Derek Hough is my favorite.
6. I have a
7. My favorite type of vacation is going on a cruise.
8. I get spring cleaning fever in January! (just ask my co-workers)
9. I only buy "Clarks" shoes to teach in because they are so comfortable and hold up so well.
10. My favorite restaurant is Texas Roadhouse.
11. I start to panic if I can't find my ChapStick. (just ask my family or my co-workers)
12. I drip dry all of my work clothes and iron every day. I know, weird, right?
Here are my answers to Kathy's Questions:
1. If you couldn't be a teacher anymore (for whatever reason), what job would you have?
Something creative that I would do from home.
2. If you could go back to any decade/era in history, when would it be? The 50's
Why? Life seems like it moved at a simpler pace then.
3. What is your favorite book?
Any of the Mysteries known as "Cozies"
4. What is your favorite type of candy?
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Why?
I would go back to Europe. We went a couple of years ago for a few weeks with my son's school music group but everything was paced super fast for teenagers, and I'd like to go back at a more leisurely pace!
6. If you had the chance, would you go to space?
No, because it is kinda scary to me!
7. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
8. What is your favorite holiday?
9. What was your favorite toy as a child?
10. Black Friday - get up at the crack of dawn, shop from home, or avoid it all together?
Get up at the crack of dawn and shop with my husband
11. Do you collect anything?
quilts, snow globes, interesting signs
12. Do you clip coupons?
Here are my 12 Questions for Others:
1. What is your favorite magazine?
2. What is your favorite dinner that you cook?
3. What is your favorite dinner when you go out?
4. What is your least favorite household cleaning chore?
5. What household cleaning chore do you find the most rewarding?
6. What is one beauty item that you could not live without?
7. What is your favorite song?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. Do you like to exercise?
10. Do you like to shop in store or online?
11. Do you have any pets?
12. Are you a neat freak or free spirit?
And here are the 12 ladies that I am "tagging". I hope this isn't against the rules but I going to include my 3 first grade blog cohorts in this so we can learn more about them too! I tried to find a few blogs new to me for this!
Chari from funforfirst.blogspot.com
Becca from funforfirst.blogspot.com
Camille from funforfirst.blogspot.com
Deb from mrsreynoldsfirstgradeadventures.blogspot.com
Heather from heathersfirstgradeheart.blogspot.com
Pam from candokinders.blogspot.com
Mrs. Lockridge from firstgradefactory.blogspot.com
Mrs. Cooley from firstgraderatlast.blogspot.com
Randi from hoppykindergarten.blogspot.com
Nikki from melonheadzillustrating.blogspot.com