Monday, February 4, 2013

Fab Finds Linky and February Currently.

Hi everyone! First off, I want to thank the ladies at Honey Bunch Blog Design for our cute and awesome, 2 column look! I love it!

Secondly, I am linking up with Christy and Tammy from Fluttering through First Grade for their linky party!

My School Find

This isn't really a recent find for me, but it is one of my favorite finds of all time. I don't know what we would do without this for hanging things on our brick walls at school. I buy it 2 or 3 packs at a time at Wal Mart.


My Home Find


I found this nail polish over the Christmas break. I love the fact that it is base coat, color and top coat all in one! I hate all of the individual steps.


And here is my February Currently. I am linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade.




2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I have a friend who really likes The First 48. Maybe I'll give it a try. Take care!
Chrissy
First Grade Found Me

Rachelle said...

Lovin' the new blog design!!!

Pin It button on image hover