Wow! We are all SO excited to receive the Sunshine Award from Liz at Stickers, Scissors and Smiles! What a great surprise. Thanks a bunch Liz!
The "rules" for the Sunshine Award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions below.
3. Pass the award to 10-12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs, and let them know you awarded them.
- Favorite color? I don't have one particular favorite. I tend to use variety of bright and primary colors in my classroom, with accents of black and colors like brown, navy, dark green, dark red and black at home.
- Favorite animal? Dogs. We have a West Highland White Terrier at home named Lucy who is like our other child! (She is the same breed featured in the McDuff books)
- Favorite number? 1
- Favorite drink? Chocolate Milk or Sweet Tea or a Fountain Coke
- Facebook or Twitter? Facebook. I haven't explored the Twitter world yet.
- Your passion? Family
- Giving or getting presents? Giving...and it is hard for me to keep the present a secret because I am so excited!
- Favorite day? Any weekend that I am snuggled up at home in my pajamas watching the snow fall and feeling like I don't have to rush around.
- Favorite flowers? Daisies. I like how simple and casual they look.
Here are the recipients of the Sunshine Award...