Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Word Family Posters, ADORable push pins, Fun Craft Website!

Hi friends. How are you today? Are you off for Easter break yet? 
I have a few fun things to share today. . .be sure to read to the end.

First, I wanted to give you a preview of my new listing in my Teachers Pay Teachers store. It is a 104 page set of word families and sounds posters. Here is a peek . . .(sorry that the screenshots came out a little weird on a few.)










Second, have you seen these adorable push pins from Amazon? I just got some and they are super cute!!! I think my husband thinks I am a little bit crazy but I think he is used to it by now . . .;)



Third, I have just discovered a neat crafting website. It is 30minutecrafts.com. I love that the crafts are organized by type and how much time the projects entail.


I found this cute idea over the weekend.


Lastly, I am going to be part of an awesome blog hop with great freebies starting on Thursday evening! Be sure to come back and check it out. You won't want to miss it!






No comments:

Pin It button on image hover