Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Just Pinned-Blends!

We have been working on blends in our class. I went in search of a few new and different things on Pinterest tonight. Here is what I found thus far:

Source: brennaraye.blogspot.com via Lory on Pinterest



Source: teacherspayteachers.com via Lory on Pinterest
. . .

I also want to thank those of you who have popped over to visit on The Robin's Nest! I have some cute Halloween decor on the blog right now, including 2 amazing soft sculpture dolls that we purchased over the weekend. In addition, I have shared some Halloween word art freebies.

Well, I hope you have a great evening! I can't believe it but the last day of our 1st quarter is tomorrow! {already!}












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to have found your blog! I am a new blogger of about two weeks. I'm just stopping by to say hello as I am your new follower. Thanks for all your great ideas. I look forward to getting to know you all in the next few months. Take care!

Stephanie Ann
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Patricia-Polacco-Foldable

Anonymous said...

ooops..put the wrong link on my last message. Here's the link to my new blog. Sorry about that :)

Sparkling in Third Grade

Pin It button on image hover