Thursday, March 15, 2012

TeAcHeR SpRiNg FeVeR!

Do you ever get the teacher's version of SpRiNg FeVeR?? I know I do. This is when you have an overwhelming urge to start fixing your classroom for the next year. There is a feeling of wanting to throw things out, move  the classroom furniture around, and gather new ideas for organization. I kind of want to say, "Thanks classroom, you have served me well this year, but your time is up and I'm ready to move on to next year's plan." Of course, this is untimely because there are still 20 something children who are  quite content with the current arrangement! I usually start to gather ideas in my head and formulate my summer game plan. Sometimes, toward the end of the year, I even try out a new room arrangement to see well it works or if I even like it. Crazy, right?
Here are a few ideas for storage that I have just pinned that looked interesting to me . . .Click on each picture to follow the Pinterest link.









4 comments:

Stacy Johnson said...

Love the ideas Lory! Thanks for sharing!!

Stacy
Mrs Johnson’s First Grade

Barbara said...

Oh I totally get that! I do the same thing :)
Barb
Grade ONEderful

Jennifer said...

OMG-I have already picked out a theme and decided where I want to move things! AND I'm totally ready to take down my bulletin boards and start packing up!
Rowdy in First Grade

Tangelia C. said...

I love the paper storage and the crayons! Could be super cute.

I know this feeling well. I love ladybugs, but I'm getting tired of seeing them everywhere. I almost think I want something bright and colorful next year!

Pin It button on image hover