Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Printable Writing Paper

In planning a Fall writing project today, I realized I wanted a nicer copy for the kids to write on. When that happens, I normally find one of my handwriting fonts that allows me to create blank lines. I am never completely happy with the results, but it works.

I just wasn't in the mood to try and format something on my own and thought that someone else surely must have created something better than what I could create. Sure enough I was in luck! DonnaYoung.org had what I wanted. And it looks like there are many more things that I might want to use as well.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was also cited in some of the earlier statements and one must need to regard about every technical piece guide in this regard. free grammar and plagiarism checker online

Pin It button on image hover