Thursday, March 28, 2013

A Bunny Blog Hop

A Tisket, A Tasket, Freebies for your Basket!
Several phenomenal teachers and bloggers are joining forces for an amazing bunny blog hop!  As you follow us along the bunny trail, you will visit some of your favorite blogs and discover a few new blogs too!  Each with a fabulous freebie just for you!

Thank you for hopping on over to my blog!

Happy Spring Everyone! Have you ever read this book?

It is sooo cute! My first graders are now fighting over who gets to keep it in their browse box! We enjoyed it so much that I decided to make a craftivity to go along with it. . .








The kids love these little guys! 



Thanks for stopping by and visiting!  If you are new to my blog and liked what you see, don't forget to follow me.  A Tisket, A Tasket, next up with a Freebie for your Basket is Linda from Primary Inspiration.  Hop on over!
Primary Inspiration

Just in case you didn't join us from the beginning, here is an ordered list of all the participating blogs.

Stephany from Primary Possibilities
Sally from Elementary Matters
Lory from Fun for First
Linda from Primary Inspiration
Nicole from Mrs. Rios Teaches Second Grade
Brian from Hopkins' Hoppin' Happenings
Liz from The Happy Teacher
Jennie from JD's Rockin' Readers
Sarah from Learning is for Superstars
Teresa from Fun in K/1
Nikki from Teaching in Progress
Faith from Kindergarten Faith
Renee from Fantastic First Grade Froggies
Amy from Happy Teacher Heaven
Leah from Learn with Leah
Nicole from Teaching's a Hoot
Kristy from The Phonic's Phenomenon
Rich from Mr. Giso's Room to Read
Susanna from Whimsy Workshop
Amy from Motivate to Learn
Lola from Preschool Wonders
Kimberli from Mixing the Next Batch



14 comments:

Kimberly Ann said...

I'll have to read this book with my kiddos! They would love it! Thanks for sharing!

Kimberly Ann

Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

Primary Possibilities said...

Thanks for the freebie! I am going to have to check that book out, I have never heard of it!

Stephany

Mrs. Rios said...

Lory,

So cute! Thanks for turning me on to that book, and sharing this wonderful freebie!

Nicole
Mrs. Rios Teaches Second Grade

Sarah Hankinson said...

I love it! Thank you!

Sarah
Learning is for Superstars
Learning is for Superstars is on Facebook

Lori Rosenberg said...

I've never heard of this book, but, because of your cute activity, I must own it! LOL! Thanks for the cute share!

Ѽ Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter
luvyorkies@gmail.com

Suzy Q said...

Found you hopping on the bunny trail...this is a cute activity. Stuck around and poked through your older posts and am SO glad I did! Discovered your City Walk book posts...am asking my principal to order us each a set Monday! Will be reading regularly from now!

Sandra said...

Cute book and craftivity! Thank you for sharing. Great blog hop!

Sandra
Classroom Companion

Unknown said...

This looks like fun. I always love learning about a new book. Thank you.

Renee
Fantastic First Grade Froggies

JD's Rockin' Readers said...

This kids love this book- and frankly, so do I! It is very cute. Thanks so much for sharing!
Jennie
JD's Rockin' Readers

lola said...

So darn cute! I can't wait to use this :)
Preschool Wonders

Unknown said...

I so want this book now! Love the cute craft. Fun in K/1

Nikki Sabiston said...

Good grief, that is so dang cute! I am so glad I have this book:)
Thanks so much for sharing this!

~Nikki
Teaching in Progress

The Brown-Bag Teacher said...

Holey moley! These are TOO cute. Thanks so much for sharing. I just pinned it for you! :)

Catherine
The Brown-Bag Teacher

Eman sherkawy said...

شركة نقل عفش بينبع
شركة نقل عفش بالخرج
شركة نقل عفش ببريدة
شركة نقل عفش بخميس مشيط
شركة نقل عفش بالقصيم
شركة نقل عفش بتبوك
شركة نقل عفش بابها
شركة نقل عفش بنجران
شركة نقل عفش بحائل

Pin It button on image hover