Friday, December 14, 2012

Merry Adjectives

We've been learning about nouns, verbs, and adjectives. I made cards with nouns, verbs, and adjectives written on them. I had the kids come up and draw one out of a bag. They had to read it and say if it was a noun, verb, or adjective. If it was an adjective they got to glue it on my giant Christmas light! After all the adjectives were glued I gave them the booklet. I let them choose adjectives from the chart to write on the blanks.  My favorite was "The hot Santa?"



You can get the word cards here.
More adjectives here.
The book is here.

2 comments:

Rikki said...

How cute is this. I love how it's still links with the core but it also is so much fun and fits perfectly with the holiday. I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you would like to check it out.
ą®Rikki

The Hive

michaelshoney said...

Thank you! I am doing a few days on adjectives starting on Monday and this came at exactly the right time!!

Pin It button on image hover