Saturday, March 10, 2012

You know you teach _____________ LiNkY PaRtY!!!



Click on the image above to enlarge, right click to save as jpeg. Insert it into the program of your choice and add text boxes.

Do you ever have moments when you are really reminded that you are a teacher? This happened to me this week. I was gluing a bunch of stuff, which was proving to be tedious. Well, I can't believe I am admitting this but I sometimes play this game in my mind when I am doing a boring or long job. I challenge myself to work on it for just a certain amount of time, to see how much I can get finished at which point I switch to something else for a few minutes. (I know, completely crazy) It is kind of like I am tricking myself into getting the task finished . . . (I know you are laughing) Anyway, you can read above and see what I did!

LiNk Up and share your story. It can't be any weirder than mine. :)

15 comments:

Chrissy said...

I love that for first grade! I'll try to think of one and join the party!
 Chrissy

First Grade Found Me

Lori Faas said...

I am working on my link right now. I am your newest follower!

Lori
http://bee-the-change.blogspot.com

Sandy said...

Cute linky party! I am your newest follower! :-)

Michelle Griffo said...

I joined the linky party and I am your newest follower!

Michelle
Apples and ABC's

Michelle Griffo said...

I nominated you for a blog award! Come and check it out!!!

Michelle
Apples and ABC's

Tangelia C. said...

Oh! I do this all the time! But not even just with teaching related stuff. When I go walking or am exercising, I will tell myself that if I can just do 5 more minutes... 10 more minutes... etc. Eventually I'll end up stopping after an hour!

I'm your newest follower! Yay!

Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas said...

I love this! I am now following you and I linked up!
~Fern
Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas! TPT Store
Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!
Fern Smith’s Pinterest Boards!
Fern Smith’s Center Games!
Fern Smith’s PowerPoints!

Jill said...

This is a cute linky party. :) Thanks for hosting!

Marvelous Multiagers!

Melissa from Teachers with APPtitude said...

This is such a cute idea! I think I have checked like 5 times to read new links :).

Melissa from Awesome in 1st

Tanya Dwyer said...

I joined in the Linky Party and am your newest follower! What an awesome idea! Stop by my little newbie some time...Thx!

http://aplusfirsties.blogspot.com

Pocketful of Littles said...

Love this linky! I just joined in on the fun


Pocket Full of Kinders


Ms. Patterson

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for hosting this linky party!! many of them had me cracking up and my husband even had to ask what was so funny! I love that teachers can laugh about the little things that would be annoying to other "non-teacher" people!

Sandra

Tangelia C. said...

I joined your linky party! Yay!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks for joining the party everyone!!
Lory
Fun for First
The Robin’s Nest

Pin It button on image hover