Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Table Signs, ABC Wall and Stadium of Fire Fun for 4th of July!

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a good day and have fun things planned for the 4th of July. We are heading out of town with family to see a big show for the holiday. Our son is in this band (trumpet player):

and they won a talent competition to perform before Carly Rae Jepsen and Kelly Clarkson at The Stadium of Fire, which is a huge 4th of July event here in Utah. If you are from Utah and are going to be there, give them a big cheer when they take the stage, they are called "The Strike".

I have also been listing some new items in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store! I am also having a 20% off sale. . .Here is a peek . . .Table Signs and Matching Welcome Back Banners.



Available colors include Purple with Multi Dots (Shown)
Pink with Multi Dots
Primary Stripe
Teal with Pink Dots
and more on the way!

I have also listed a few colors of an ABC letter line . . .


Avaolable colors include Purple Chevron (Shown)
Red Chevron
Black Chevron

Have a great day!



2 comments:

Camille said...

Wish I was going with ya Lory. My parents will be there. Give your cute little trumpet player our love, what an amazing experience. Enjoy the show!

Catherine N. said...

Hi Lory, I just found your blog while looking at Peterson's Pad. I have really enjoyed looking through everything... lots of great ideas that you're sharing here! Wow! You are very inspiring for a newbie blogger like me!

Catherine
First Grade Top Dogs

Pin It button on image hover