Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Just Pinned-Blends!

We have been working on blends in our class. I went in search of a few new and different things on Pinterest tonight. Here is what I found thus far:

Source: brennaraye.blogspot.com via Lory on Pinterest

Source: teacherspayteachers.com via Lory on Pinterest
. . .

I also want to thank those of you who have popped over to visit on The Robin's Nest! I have some cute Halloween decor on the blog right now, including 2 amazing soft sculpture dolls that we purchased over the weekend. In addition, I have shared some Halloween word art freebies.

Well, I hope you have a great evening! I can't believe it but the last day of our 1st quarter is tomorrow! {already!}


Stephanie Ann said...

I am so excited to have found your blog! I am a new blogger of about two weeks. I'm just stopping by to say hello as I am your new follower. Thanks for all your great ideas. I look forward to getting to know you all in the next few months. Take care!

Stephanie Ann

Stephanie Ann said...

ooops..put the wrong link on my last message. Here's the link to my new blog. Sorry about that :)

Sparkling in Third Grade

Pin It button on image hover