Friday, February 22, 2013

500 Follower Giveaway! Yay! TpT!

Hi everyone! Gosh, what a looonnnggg week. I have been stuck in bed with a bad head cold. Missed 2 days of school, 1 very needed hair appointment, 1 big faculty meeting and tomorrow missing our Grandson's 3 year old birthday! Still under the weather! Has anyone else had this lately? Tonight is the first time I even felt I could lay in bed and work on the computer!
 
This is a tiny bit overdue, but Great NeWs . . .we are having a 500 follower giveaway. Yay! The prize is a $50 Gift Certificate to Teachers Pay Teachers. Who can't use that, right? Units, digital paper, clip art  . . .so much to choose from.

I also have a freebie to put up. I will do that this weekend as well.

Good Luck and please SpREad the WorD!






a Rafflecopter giveaway

21 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats on 500 followers!! What a milestone :)

Sarah
teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

Tanya Dwyer said...

Congrats! 500! Glad to be one in that number! Love your new look too! =)

TaA+ Firsties
nya

Karyn said...

Congratulations on reaching 500 followers! Thanks for the great giveaway and I love the fun new look of your blog!

œKaryn
A is for Apple B is for Blog
Kideducator@comcast.net

Unknown said...

Thanks so much!
Lory :)

Unknown said...

Congrats!! What a great giveaway!!

Ashley
miss.ashley815@gmail.com
The Resource Room Teacher

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you! I didn't even realize I wasn't a follower of your blog until today...so I'm your newest follower! What a generous giveaway, thank you for the fun!
angie4443ah@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by!
Lory

Barbara L said...

Congrats on the 500!!!
Yeah I've been sick too and missing school. Get better soon!

Barbara
Grade ONEderful
Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better too Barb!
Lory

Mrs. Harris said...

I just found your blog through TBTS :) I'm your newest follower :)

-Ciera
adveturesofroom129.blogspot.com

kirto said...


ارقام توكيل بوش
ارقام توكيل شارب
ارقام توكيل دايو
ارقام توكيل يونيون اير
ارقام توكيل تكنو جاز
ارقام توكيل وايت ويل
ارقام توكيل وايت بوينت

kirto said...



ارقام توكيل زانوسي
ارقام توكيل كريازي
ارقام توكيل هايسنس
ارقام توكيل كلفينيتور
ارقام توكيل الكتروستار
ارقام توكيل جاك
ارقام توكيل الاسكا
ارقام توكيل ال جي
ارقام توكيل اندست
ارقام توكيل وستنجهاوس

kirto said...


ارقام توكيل بوتاجازات زانوسي
ارقام توكيل بوتاجازات كريازي
ارقام توكيل بوتاجازات هايسنس
ارقام توكيل بوتاجاز كلفينيتور
ارقام توكيل بوتاجاز الكتروستار
ارقام توكيل بوتاجازات جاك
ارقام توكيل بوتاجاز ال جي

kirto said...

ارقام صيانة ديب فريزر توشيبا
ارقام صيانة ديب فريزر سيمنس
ارقام صيانة ديب فريزر فريجيدير
ارقام صيانة ديب فريزر سوني
ارقام صيانة ديب فريزر يونيفرسال
ارقام صيانة ديب فريزر سامسونج
ارقام صيانة ديب فريزر شارب

kirto said...

ارقام صيانة سخانات توشيبا
ارقام صيانة سخانات سيمنس
ارقام صيانة سخانات يونيفرسال
ارقام صيانة سخانات سامسونج
ارقام صيانة سخانات بوش
ارقام صيانة سخانات دايو
ارقام صيانة سخانات اندست

kirto said...


ارقام صيانة سخانات يونيون اير
ارقام صيانة سخانات تكنوجاز
ارقام صيانة سخانات وايت ويل
ارقام صيانة سخانات زانوسي
ارقام صيانة سخانات كريازي
ارقام صيانة سخانات هايسنس
ارقام صيانة سخانات جاك
ارقام صيانة سخانات ال جي

kirto said...


ارقام صيانة شاشات يونيون اير
ارقام صيانة شاشات هايسنس
ارقام صيانة شاشات جاك
ارقام صيانة شاشات ال جي
ارقام صيانة شاشات توشيبا

kirto said...


ارقام صيانة غسالات شارب
ارقام صيانة غسالات دايو
ارقام صيانة غسالات اندست
ارقام صيانة غسالات يونيون اير
ارقام صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس
ارقام صيانة غسالات وايت ويل
ارقام صيانة غسالات وايت بوينت

kirto said...


ارقام صيانة غسالات زانوسي
ارقام صيانة غسالات كريازي
ارقام صيانة غسالات هايسنس
ارقام صيانة غسالات كلفينيتور
ارقام صيانة غسالات الكتروستار
ارقام صيانة غسالات جاك
ارقام صيانة غسالات ال جي

kirto said...

بوش
اندست
دايو
جنرال اليكتريك

kirto said...

ميلا
طومسون
وايت بوينت
وايت ويل
ويستنجهاوس
كاريير

Pin It button on image hover